This website (URL: www.architectmade.com) is run by ARCHITECTMADE A/S, Roholmsvej 10A, 2nd floor, 2620 Albertslund, (CVR No. 36956879) (“ARCHITECTMADE”).
Personal information means information that identifies or can identify a person that we collect when you use the Website, namely your name, mailing address (including billing and delivery addresses), phone number, email address, IP address, MAC address as well as credit and debit card information. If you provide us with Personal information regarding another person, please ensure that you have the right to disclose this information to us.
How we use your personal information
ARCHITECTMADE (as data responsible and data processor) primarily uses the Personal information in connection with trading with you in accordance with and / or in relation to the agreement we enter into. We will be able to use your Personal information for the following purposes:
– To process your queries such as to answer a question about our products, to help you find a store near you, to deliver your order, to process your payment and / or to provide customer service to you.
– To send you important information about the Website, changes to our terms and policies and / or other administrative information.
– To inform you about products, programs, services and campaigns that we believe may be of interest to you (after receiving your consent to do so).
– To allow you to participate in lotteries, competitions and similar campaigns as well as to manage these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules that may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal information.
– For use in our internal business processes, namely data analysis, auditing, development of new products, further development of our website, improvement of our services, identification of new trends, and calculation of the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– To prevent or detect abuse or fraud.
How personal data is processed by third parties
We will be able to pass on Personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
– For external service providers, currently designated as data administrators, for ARCHITECTMADE’s website hosting, data analysis, IT services, email delivery services, surveys, applications, or social media related payments, payment and credit card processing, order deliveries, and other similar services.
– Subject to your prior consent – to third parties to contact you regarding products, programs, services, information and campaigns that are considered to be of interest to you.
– To external sponsors of lotteries, contests and similar promotions, if you participate in these and thereby accept the attached terms.
– At your own request ifm. services (such as bulletin boards, chat features, “profile pages”, blogging, community sites with the ability to enter their own story and report products, etc.) where you have the opportunity to upload information and material. It is noted that any information that you provide or disclose via these services (such as Personal Information in any photos, stories, comments, and videos that you provide) will become publicly available information that may be seen of visitors to the website and of the public in general.
– Only to the extent permitted by (a) in accordance with applicable law; (b) to comply with any judicial measures; (c) to respond to requests from public authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms; (e) to protect the operation of our business; (f) to protect both our, your and third parties’ rights, privacy, security or property; and / or (g) to enable us to pursue all available remedies or limit the harm we suffer.
To the extent that it is necessary to obtain your prior consent: We will inform you in advance of the intended transfer of your Personal information to third parties. In that case you will be given the opportunity to either give us your consent to such a transfer or to refuse it.
Each time we disclose Personal information as described above to third parties in non-EEA countries, we ensure that the disclosure is in accordance with this Personal information and the applicable data protection laws.
ARCHITECTMADE A/S is data responsible and data processor in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data. ARCHITECTMADE A/S sets the treatment purpose and method.
This data protection policy does not include – and we are not responsible for – data protection, information or other practices by third parties unless we provide the third party with the Personal information you have provided to us. Inserting a link on the Website does not mean that we or our affiliates recommend that page.
If you pay with a payment card from a bank located in a non-EU country, your payment data could be sent to that country to allow processing of your payment. By submitting your payment card information, you explicitly acknowledge that your payment data could be sent to that country outside the EU.
We have implemented reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect the Personal information we control. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that data transmissions over the Internet or data storage systems are 100% secure. If such security breach occurs, which can reasonably be deemed to have an impact on the protection of your data, we will inform you as soon as possible.
For sensitive personal information (such as social security number, information about race or ethnic origin (such as photographs), political conviction, religion or other beliefs, health, crimes, union membership), please avoid both to send us such information directly and to disclose them on or through the Website.
Last updated on May 15, 2018.